Trusting your future self:
– You don’t need to solve all your problems right now by yourself.
– There’s another copy of you – tomorrow’s you – waiting in the future to help.
– Actually, in this week alone, there’s another six “future you”s all waiting to help out.
– They’re going to know everything you do, plus more.
– “Tomorrow’s you” has a whole extra day to sort stuff out in.
So, “today’s you” can relax a bit. Instead of taking the whole world on your shoulders today, trust your future self.
(Okay, I haven’t turned into a self-help guru overnight. But this mind-hack has been really useful to me. I’ve told a few other people about it and got positive feedback, so I decided to write it down. Normal planning-to-take-over-the-world stuff will resume shortly).