Just watched forecast. Not good generally. More excitingly, it turns out there was a severe weather warning issued today for the area i cycled through. Not having much luck with the old british weather. Anyhow, provisioak revised plan for tomorrow is to get up early, verify the forecasts claim of a mostly dry morning in this specific area, and then dart 30m up the road to ross on wye. Might have to stay put there if the weather is bad.

One thought to “Plan”

  1. Andrew where abouts will you be on Saturday? If you get as far as Cheshire what is your proposed route? Sat. is our only open window, we would like to have caught up with you and sent some images off to a dear friend of ours YOUR GRAN!! (the computer wizardess)

    Barbara & Allan, Old Colwyn, N. Wales

Comments are closed.